Fleck valves for water softeners and water filters
|Flows (50 psi Inlet) – “Single Valve”.|
|Top mounting||Side mounting|
|Continuous (15 psi pressure drop)||95 gpm (359 lpm)||100 gpm (378 lpm)|
|Maximum (25 psi pressure drop)||124 gpm (469 lpm)||129 gpm (488 lpm)|
|CV (flow at 1 psi pressure drop)||24.9||25.9|
|Max. Backwash (25 psi pressure drop)||105 gpm (397 lpm)|
Features of the Fleck valve for softeners:
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control controls upward backwash, brine suction, rinsing
- slow, fast rinse, downward brine tank filling and downward service.
- Versatile top or side mounting suitable for commercial or industrial applications.
- Valve body in solid lead-free bronze for strength and durability.
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 60″ in diameter.
- NEMA 3R equivalent enclosure protection resistant to water, rain, corrosion and UV rays.
- Available with regeneration by means of 7 or 12 day clock or flow meter.