BioCar, charcoal for agricultural use
It is a charcoal made from coconut shells selected to be used as a soil improver also known as Biochar. It works on all kinds of crops, vegetables, flowers, grains and grass.
It does not contain salts that can damage the osmotic balance of the root, nor heavy metals that cause phytotoxicity. It allows to increase the carbon content of agricultural land, which improves the physico-chemical properties of the soil. In addition, it is an ideal medium for the colonization of beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen and phosphorus fixing bacteria, as well as vesicular arbuscular fungi. Recommended for large agricultural extensions.
BioCar provides the following benefits:
- Adsorbs organic and inorganic nutrients, releasing them slowly to the root system.
- Efficient fertilizer consumption by avoiding leaching losses.
- Promotes the settlement of beneficial microorganisms around the rhizosphere.
- Increases cation exchange capacity.
- It has a marked tendency to stabilize pH.
- Improves soil structure and water retention capacity.
- Promotes the formation of stable organic compounds, such as glomalin.