Features of the Fleck 2750 valves:
- Suitable for large residential and light commercial applications.
- Fully adjustable, 5 control cycles offering backwash, brine regeneration, slow rinse, fast rinse, brine tank water fill, and start-up.
- Choice of 7 or 12 day programming, either manual or meter.
- Valve body is bronze, lead-free.
- Backwash capability for tanks up to 24″ in diameter, for softener or filter
- Hydraulic test by balanced piston timing, seal, and timer and regeneration.
- Filter or softener control valves.
- Piston without hard water bypass
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Hot water
- Electromechanical date clock from 7 to 12 days, delayed meter or immediate meter regeneration
- Manual lever operations