Clack WS1.25 valve.
Clack valve flows for softener and filter:
Continuous at 15 psi pressure drop (bypass and gauge sold separately, gauge only applies to flow-through valves): 34 gpm (72 lpm)
Backwash 25 psi pressure drop (bypass sold separately): 32 gpm (121 lpm)
Service hp (flow at 1 psi pressure drop): 8.0
Backwash CV (flow at 1 psi pressure drop): 6.4
- 4-digit LCD display information with status indicators.
- Solid state microprocessor with easily accessible front panel configuration.
- Service flow 34 gpm, backwash 32 gpm
- Backwash capability for tanks up to 21″ in diameter
- Front panel to display time of day, day and date of next regeneration.
- Days between regeneration: 1-99 days standard; 7 – days optional
- The double backwash function offers optimal regeneration, cleaning efficiency.
- 10 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles.
- Coin-type lithium battery for 8-hour programming protection reserve.
- Automatic 50/60 Hz frequency detection, automatic 12/24 hour time, maintaining 12 volt output formats, 12 volt power adapter provides easy and safe installation.
- Patented one-piece assembly and spacer seal system U.S.A. 6.402.944
- The operation of the U.S. patented linear reciprocating piston. Patent 6444127
- Reliable and proven CD drive.
Clack valves for water softeners and water filters.
Find more clack valves here: https://carbotecnia.info/?s=valvulas+clack