Valves for industrial filters and softeners Clack
Characteristics of valves for industrial water filters:
- Contron valve with 3″ inlet and outlet, suitable for commercial systems and industrial applications.
- Suitable for tanks from 18″ to 63″ diameter.
- Lead-free valve body.
- Stainless steel meter option.
- Easy microprocessor configuration from the removable front panel for convenience.
- The front display shows the time of day, next regeneration day, remaining volume and flow rate.
- Four methods for initiating downstream regeneration; immediate meter, delayed meter
- delayed time clock or pressure differential.
- Program in ppm, French degrees, German degrees and cubic meters.
- Fully programmable regeneration cycles (max. 9)
- Programmable time of each cycle.
- Days function; 1 to 28 days available
- AC adapter with 24-volt output provides easy and safe installation.
- Use treated water to refill the tank.
Videos of programming and presentation of WS2H and WS3 valves.