Valves for twin alternating softeners
|Flows (50 psi Inlet) – “Single Valve”.|
|Continuous (15 psi pressure drop)||38 gpm (143.8 lpm)|
|Maximum (25 psi pressure drop)||49 gpm (185.4 lpm)|
|CV (flow at 1 psi pressure drop)||9.8|
|Max. Backwash (25 psi pressure drop)||16 gpm (60.5 lpm)|
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control controls upward backwash, brine suction, rinsing
- slow, fast rinse, downward brine tank filling and downward service
- Backwash capacity for tanks up to 24″ in diameter.
- Rugged, long-lasting, lead-free, bronze body construction
- Total flexibility for use as a meter and timer.
- Satisfy operational needs from 310 to 53,125 gallons
- Salt and water savings by using 100% of tank capacity in service before switching to second tank
- Regenerate immediately when necessary, ensuring a continuous supply of soft water.
- Regenerates with fresh water and keeps the system clean for optimum efficiency and minimum maintenance operation