Clack WS1 valve.
Clack WS1 valves for filter or softener.
Flow rates at which filter or softener clack valves operate:
Continuous at 15 psi pressure drop (bypass and gauge sold separately, gauge only applies to flow-through softeners): 27 gpm (102 lpm)
Backwash 25 psi pressure drop (bypass sold separately): 27 gpm (102 lpm)
Service hp (flow at 1 psi pressure drop): 7.0
Backwash CV (flow at 1 psi pressure drop): 5.4
Advantages of Clack valves:
- Easy configuration of the microprocessor from the front panel.
- Suitable for 6″ to 22″ diameter softener tanks and 6″ to 24″ diameter filter tanks.
- Three modes of operation; immediate meter, delayed meter, or delayed time clock.
- Dual washing function that offers optimal regeneration, cleaning capacity and efficiency.
- 36 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Days function; 1 to 28 days available
- Washing and service for 22″ diameter tanks.
- Downward / upward regeneration flow
- Stores system configuration and operation data in memory.
- Lithium back-up battery with 8 hours of back-up time.
- AC adapter with 12-volt output provides easy and safe installation.
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash flow.
- Use treated water to refill the tank.
Find more clack valves here: https://carbotecnia.info/?s=valvulas+clack