Clack WS1.5 valve
Continuous at 15 psi pressure drop (bypass and gauge sold separately): 60 gpm (227 lpm)
Backwash 25 psi pressure drop (bypass sold separately): 50 gpm (189lpm)
- Control valve with 1.5″ inlet and outlet, suitable for medium commercial systems and industrial applications.
- Suitable for 12″ to 24″ diameter softener tanks and 12″ to 30″ diameter filter tanks.
- Lead-free valve body.
- Metering option for energy and water savings.
- Easy configuration of the microprocessor from the front panel.
- The front display shows the time of day, next regeneration day, remaining volume and flow rate.
- Four methods for initiating downstream regeneration; immediate meter, delayed meter
- delayed time clock or pressure differential.
- Program in ppm, French degrees, German degrees and cubic meters.
- Fully programmable regeneration cycles (max. 9)
- Programmable time of each cycle.
- Days function; 1 to 28 days available
- AC adapter with 12-volt output provides easy and safe installation.
- Use treated water to refill the tank.
- Low salt level alarm
- 24-hour clock.
- Lithium back-up battery with 24 hours of backup time.
Clack valves for water softeners and water filters