Reverse osmosis membrane cleaner OPTICLEAN S for silica fouling
OptiClean ™ S is a low pH cleaner developed specifically for the removal of silica fouling. The specific formulation of OptiClean™ S re-dissolves stubborn silica scale to minimize downtime and production loss due to decreased membrane performance. Used in a program that includes an alkaline cleaner for the removal of colloids and organics, this highly efficient product provides excellent removal of silica fouling resulting in system and sometimes increased membrane life expectancy.
Uses of membrane cleaner for silica fouling
– For use in reverse osmosis (RO), nanofiltration (NF), ultrafiltration (UF), and microfiltration (MF) membranes
– It removes silica precipitations or incrustations.
Bag: 1 pound
Bucket : 25pounds /11,36kg
– Easily soluble powder cleaner offers efficient shipping and handling.
– Phosphate-free formula to reduce negative impact on the environment.
– The pH buffer maintains optimum cleaning performance throughout the cleaning cycle.
– Best results when used in a program that includes either OptiClean™ B or LAVASOL™ 2.
OptiClean™ powder membrane cleaners integrate the latest biodegradable polyelectrolyte formulations to effectively remove inorganic and organic soils from thin film composite polyamide ‘Hoy’ and cellulose acetate membranes. Quickly and easily mixes cleaner in solution to form a liquid mixture that vigorously releases membrane foulants without damaging the membrane surface. A regular maintenance program including OptiClean membrane cleaners ensures optimum system performance.