On-site chlorine dioxide generators from Sodium Chlorite and Hydrochloric Acid (In situ)
Chlorine dioxide generator production capacities from 120 to 1200 gr/h.
Its disinfection capacity does not depend on the pH value. It has a great capacity to leave residues and the effect inside pipes lasts from a few hours to several days. Chlorine dioxide reliably removes biofilm from pipes and tanks, helping to treat the entire water system against Legionella contamination. More information about chlorine dioxide here
Stable, safe, clean
Without reaction to ammonium or ammonia, the disinfecting power of chlorine dioxide is always present. Where chlorine dioxide is present, chlorophenols, which can normally produce strong odor compounds during water chlorination, are not formed. In addition, trihalomethanes (THMs) and other chlorinated hydrocarbons are not produced, making their handling less aggressive than chlorine.
How is chlorine dioxide manufactured on site?
Batch process to prepare a chlorine dioxide solution, free of chlorine from a solution of sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid. Production is very safe thanks to the controlled process.
The resulting chlorine dioxide solution retains its original concentration during storage. Chlorine dioxide is integrated or stored in an external backup module at concentrations of 1000 or 2000 mg/l.
Thanks to the chlorine dioxide in the storage tank, it is not necessary to size the system for the maximum possible demands, it should only be sized for average consumption. This considerably reduces investment costs compared to traditional installations.
- Disinfection in the food and beverage industry. Mainly bottle rinsers, CIP, bottle washers and fruit and vegetable washers.
- Water purification, legionella eradication and legionella prevention, e.g. in homes, hotels or hospitals.
- Gardening: Irrigation water and germ-free automatic irrigation.
- Cooling water and drinking water treatment.
- Disinfection of filters, for example in swimming pools.
- Public wastewater treatment.