OptiClean B Reverse Osmosis Membrane Cleaner
OptiClean B is a great reverse osmosis membrane cleaner in powder form that combines chelating and solubilizing agents specifically designed to remove organic matter, particles and other acidic insoluble fouling. Used a program that includes an acid scale cleaner and a hydroxide remover. This highly efficient product provides excellent scale removal resulting in longer system run times and longer membrane life expectancy.
Advantages of the membrane cleaner
- Easily soluble powder membrane cleaner, plus efficient shipping and handling.
- Phosphate-free formula creates a negative impact on the environment.
- pH buffer to maintain optimum cleaning performance throughout the cleaning cycle.
- Best results when used in a program that includes either OptiClean™ LAVASOL™ or OptiClean™ LAVASOL™.
Bag: 1 pound
Bucket : 25pounds /11,36kg
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Membrane Cleaner
– For use in reverse osmosis (RO), nano-filtration (NF), ultrafiltration (UF) and micro-filtration (MF) membranes
– Formulated to dissolve organic precipitants from the surface of the membrane.
– To aid in the removal of particulate, colloidal, microbiological and other insoluble fouling acids from the surface of the membrane.
OptiClean™ powder membrane cleaners integrate the latest biodegradable polyelectrolyte formulations to effectively remove inorganic and organic soils from thin film composite polyamide ‘Hoy’ and cellulose acetate membranes. Quickly and easily mixes cleaner in solution to form a liquid mixture that vigorously releases membrane foulants without damaging the membrane surface. A regular maintenance program including OptiClean membrane cleaners ensures optimum system performance.