MiniSmart automatic water pressurizers for domestic use.
The function of the water pressurizers is to increase the water pressure automatically, without the need of having a pump with a much more expensive hydropneumatic pump, since it pressurizes the whole house. On the other hand, this pump is much more economical and helps to increase the pressure at a specific point where pressurized water is needed.
Water pressurizers are usually easy to install, thanks to the compactness of their motors. Another advantage is that they are usually very quiet and can be placed in small places, taking away the headache of thinking of a place to install them.
They are recommended for installation in apartments or small homes and perform best with pipes that have been in service for several years. It turns on automatically when the key is opened and turns off when it is closed.
Advantages of MiniSmart instantaneous water pressurizers.
- The system is activated when there is a flow rate of 1.5 liter per minute and pressure increases.
- It is deactivated when there is no more water flow.
- The pump is installed in the pipe line and/or below the level of the tank (tinaco).
- Low power consumption (1/6 HP or 120 watts).
- For operation with cold and hot water (110 °C).
- Includes connections (1/2″ brass union nut) and power cord (1.2 m. long).
Hydraulic body: Cast Iron
- Houses for specific points.
- Increase the pressure in the flow heater.
- Small apartments.
- Stores and restaurant kitchens.
- Country Houses, etc.
Maximum fluid temperature: 110°C
Automatically increases the water pressure when passing through. This system is silent in operation and activates when there is a flow of 1.5 liters per minute. 1/2″ bronze connections, and 1/6 HP power, ideal to be placed before the water heater.
More products here: https://www.filtrashop.com/?s=presurizador&post_type=product