AquaPak AP4 and AP5 water pump
The Aqua Pak AP series surface pump with radial flow peripheral vane impeller is ideal for pumping clean water without abrasive particles or chemically non-aggressive liquids.
AquaPak pump applications
For working with clean water
Household water supply
For small hydro-pneumatic assemblies
To bring water up to the water tank
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Impeller: Bronze alloy, with radial peripheral blades.
- Pump shaft (AP-4): steel with chrome finish
- Pump shaft (AP-5X): stainless steel AISI 416
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic and graphite.
- Additional advantages of the AP-5X
- Pump body: Cast iron with stainless steel anti-blocking insert. It has a drip-proof switch, power cord and plug.
- Enclosed, air-cooled engine.
- Asynchronous, two poles.
- IP 44 protection.
- Class B insulation.
- Continuous service.
- Built-in thermal protection.
Self-priming at 3 m.
Liquid temperature (°C): Min: 10 °C to 60 °C