Specially designed to work with clean water, domestic applications, irrigation, hydropneumatic pressure sets for automatic water supply.
– Impellers and pump body in Ac. AISI 304 stainless steel.
– Motor shaft in stainless steel AISI 420.
– Diffusers in Noryl with glass fiber charge.
– Suction and discharge body in cast iron gray steel.
– Mechanical stamp in graphite and statite.
– Motor housing in aluminum L-2630.
– Asynchronous, two poles.
– IP 44 protection.
– Class F insulation.
– Continuous service.
– Single-phase version with built-in thermal protection.
Monobloc multistage centrifugal electric pumps in horizontal execution made of stainless steel and technopolymers.
Designed for pressurization of domestic dwellings, small irrigation systems and clean water pumping applications where a robust and compact pump is required.
Especially recommended for potable water applications.
Its reliability is added to its capacity to work in multiple conditions, and its compatibility is highlighted by the incorporation of an ESD variable speed control module to automate its operation with energy saving and installation efficiency criteria.
It is especially recommended for constant pressure pressurization.