– Turbines and pump body in Ac. AISI 304 stainless steel.
– Motor shaft in stainless steel AISI 420.
– Noryl diffusers.
– Suction and discharge body in cast iron gray steel.
– Mechanical stamp in graphite and statite.
– Aluminum motor housing L-2521.
Minimum flow capacity: 8 lpm.
Flow capacity: 8 – 380 lpm.
Motor: Closed, Forced ventilation.
Temperature range: 35 – 40 °C
Minimum suction diameter:
Prisma10 1.25″. Prisma20 1.5″.
Prisma30 2.5″. Prisma40 3″.
Working range: 5 – 80 mca.
– Asynchronous, two poles.
– IP 44 protection.
– Class F insulation.
– Continuous service.
– Single-phase version with built-in thermal protection.
– Winding impregnated with ep varnish
Monobloc multistage centrifugal electric pumps in horizontal execution designed for pressurization of domestic dwellings, small irrigation systems and clean water pumping applications where a robust and compact pump is required.
Especially recommended for potable water applications.
It stands out for its extremely quiet operation and its self-priming capacity up to 2 m, which is considerably increased by the installation of a foot valve.
Its reliability is added to its capacity to work in multiple conditions, and its compatibility is highlighted by the incorporation of an ESD variable speed control module to automate its operation with energy saving and installation efficiency criteria. It is especially recommended for constant pressure pressurization.