What are OptiVenn Aquafine UV lamps?
The OptiVenn series is used to decompose trace chemicals; ozone, chlorine and total organic carbon. The OptiVenn series inactivates E.coli and fecal coliforms.
The series consists of a 316L stainless steel chamber and a 304 stainless steel control panel, and is equipped with a controller that provides control, monitoring and operational information in one convenient location.
The chamber and control panel are extremely compact and offer installation flexibility to adapt to different platform designs or as a stand-alone UV system.
Features and benefits of OptiVenn Aquafine UV lamps
The optimized chamber design and multiple lamp assemblies allow cost-effective installation in extremely small spaces.
Installation of flexible panels
It can handle maximum flow capacity in minimum space. Its compact design allows it to be installed vertically or horizontally in restricted spaces, thus reducing installation costs.
High performance UV lamps
Low pressure high output (LPHO) lamps are approximately 3 times more efficient than medium pressure lamps.
The intuitive interface allows you to check the status of the system at a glance, including the status of each lamp and UV intensity.
Guaranteed performance and comprehensive warranty
If you use genuine Aquafine parts, we guarantee that your system will meet the requirements specified at the time of purchase, provided that the original design parameters of the system have not changed (e.g. flow rate or UV transmittance) and that maintenance is carried out in accordance with the UV system’s operation and maintenance manual.
Local service, global support
Our extensive network of certified service providers offers ongoing maintenance programs and quick response for service and spare parts.
Flexible chamber requires less space
- An internal baffle and anti-vibration mechanism optimize performance, support the quartz sleeves and ensure reliable system performance even at high flow rates.
- It can be installed with the camera easily rotated to one of 4 different angles without the need for special customization, reducing piping, space and installation cost.
Universal control panel offers installation flexibility
- All UV systems have a stainless steel control panel designed to offer maximum installation flexibility and to meet tight space requirements.
- All control panels comply with the following electrical codes: cULus (Canada, USA), CE (Europe).
Versatility built into the design
- The panel can be mounted in various locations to optimize the use of space, especially for frame-mounted designs.
- Small and medium control panels can be mounted above, in front of, or at a distance (up to 15 feet away) from the cylinder.
- The location of the panel can be easily changed.