Ultraviolet UV light equipment for high flow rates
UV-C light radiation with a wavelength in the range of 240 to 280 nm directly attacks the DNA of bacteria and germs. They lose their reproductive capacity and are eliminated. Compared to chemical disinfectants, it efficiently reduces even the most resistant parasites, such as cryptosporidia or giardia.
Disinfect drinking water.
Not using chlorine and other oxidants in some cases is important. Oxidants such as ozone, chlorine or chlorine dioxide decompose safely in process water in the food and pharmaceutical industry, but not immediately, so sometimes we do not want to have water with these oxidants in the process line. In these cases it is better to use UV light as a germicidal method, in addition to avoiding the use of activated carbon filters to eliminate chlorine.
Advantages of UV treatment
Disinfects instantly and safely without the addition of chemicals. The sterilization action is carried out independently of the pH value. It does not create undesirable substances and does not alter the odor or taste of the water. There is also no need to store or handle chemicals. In addition, there is no reaction stage or extended contact time. UV equipment requires very little space, very low operating and investment costs, high reliability and high performance.
- UV sterilization system Thanks to the sophisticated hydraulic system of the equipment and the optimized flow in the inlet zone, uniform irradiation of the entire water flow.
- Use of the automatic cleaning system of the UVC UV irradiator.
- System control with numerous monitoring and reporting functions.
- Displays all important operating parameters and clears fault signals.
- Displays the time curve trends of the UV sensor signals.
- Analog sensor output and fault relay signal.
- Electronic ballast status monitor with technical bus to improve radiator ignition and prevent radiator overload.
- Radiator control
- Automatic shut-off valve and direct operation of the drain valve.