Ecosmart cabinet water softener for home, office or commercial use.
Optimal water softener for homes with up to 5 people, restaurants and cafeterias that need to protect their equipment, high performance and low salt and water consumption.
- Residential water softener with a good quality/price ratio, due to its characteristics and manufacturing materials.
- It works by water volume, regenerating only when the maximum volume of water of its capacity has been used, allowing maximum savings and avoiding unnecessary regeneration.
- Programming is very simple and intuitive.
- The maintenance and installation of this water softener are designed to avoid the need for a professional to come to our home, as it includes by-pass to avoid costly and complicated installations.
Available models of cabinet softeners:
Ecosmart Cabinet Softener, ECS20, 0.5 cu. ft. of cationic resin, Grey Cabinet / Blue Lid, Weight 27 kg
Ecosmart Cabinet Softener, ECS24, 0.75 cu. ft3 cationic resin ft3, Grey Cabinet / Blue Lid, Weight 31 kg
Ecosmart cabinet softener, and activated carbon filter in one, ECS34, 1 cubic foot of cationic resin ft3, Grey Cabinet / Blue Lid, Weight 38.5 kg
Ecosmart Cabinet Softener, ECS39, 1 cubic foot of cationic resin ft3 Grey Cabinet / Blue Lid, Weight 39.5 kg
Features of home water softener:
- Compact construction, blown polyethylene furniture
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester cabinet
- Volumetric regeneration control (by volume of treated water)
- Automatic valve made of noryl, mounted on the upper part of the body.
- Newly designed hydraulic body, incorporating a mixing device for residual hardness adjustment.
- Noryl connection bypass
- Food grade resin charge, with high exchange capacity for optimum performance
- Maximum working pressure 8 bar
- Power supply 220V-12V (transformer included 110V)
Home water softener specifications:
Automatic regeneration valve with volume gauge
Maximum capacity of 36,000 grains @ 16 lbs / ft3
Minimum capacity of 16,000 grains @ 3.3 lbs / ft3
Peak flow 15 psi 18 gpm (41.6 lpm)
Service flow 12 gpm (30.3 lpm)
Backwash flow rate 2.7 gpm (10.2 lpm)
Input / Output connection 1 ” (2.5 cm)
Drain line NPTF Connection 1/2 ” (1.3 cm)
Control power supply requirements 110 VAC / 60 Hz
Salt storage capacity 160 lbs (72.6 kg)
Water pressure Range 20 – 125 psi (1.4 – 8.3 bar)
Water temperature range 1.7 – 37.8 °C
* Ability to extract iron from clear water will vary depending on conditions and is not certified by WQA test data.
- Installation space requirements:
- Width 33 cm
- Depth 48.3 cm
- Height 109.2 cm
- Approx. Weight of vessel 100 pounds (45.4 kg)