Water dispenser with reverse osmosis purifying filter, for hot, cold and warm water.
The Instapura water dispenser with filter integrates a reverse osmosis system inside that purifies the water to eliminate contaminants and organic matter with activated carbon and microorganisms, as well as a water cooler for offices with up to 15 people.
Its robust, durable and elegant water dispenser design makes it compatible with all types of workspaces, such as warehouses, offices, waiting rooms or home kitchens.
The water cooler and water heater provides users with hot, cold and room temperature water. The hot water outlet comes with child safety opening, so the whole family can use it without worry. It has a five-stage reverse osmosis purifying filter, so consumers can be confident that the purifier removes 99% of the contaminants that may be in the water.
Reverse osmosis purifier stages:
The INSTAPURA IPCD-7W-RO water dispenser is a complete solution for purifying water in the home or office with an integrated 4-stage reverse osmosis system:
- PP 5 micron polypropylene settling filter.
- 2 activated carbon pre-filters to remove organic contaminants and chlorine.
- Reverse osmosis membrane to remove inorganic contaminants, metals and salts.
- Activated carbon post-filter for extra protection.
Reverse osmosis purifier inside water dispenser:
Reverse osmosis provides an even higher level of super filtration than activated carbon or any other filter in existence to date. Reverse osmosis effectively removes particulates and dissolved solids (such as heavy metals, salts, nitrates, pesticides, arsenic, etc.). These are contaminants that we do not want in water, since, in addition to being unpleasant, they are a source of disease.
Easy cartridge change: 1/4 fly Quick-Change cartridges, twist and remove cartridge.
- Make and model: Instapura, IPCD-7W-RO.
- Storage tanks: 304 stainless steel.
- Furniture: Cold rolled sheet and flame retardant ABS.
- Dispenser keys: Nylon.
- Maximum operating pressure: 3.5 kg/cm2 (50 psi).
- Operating temperature: Maximum 45oC (113oF).
- Electrical requirement: 110 V / 60 Hz.
- Hydraulic connection: 1/4″ (8 mm).
- Maximum current: 10 Amperes.
- Total watts: 612 W.
- Weight 22 kg.
- Dimensions in cm: 31 Front x 32 Depth x 95 Height.
Water tank capacity
- Cold 2 liters.
- Heat 5 liters.
- Tempered 12 liters/hour.
Advantages and disadvantages of reverse osmosis:
As in all things, the use of a reverse osmosis purifier has its drawbacks, as it removes beneficial minerals that are also beneficial to the body. But on the contrary, it may be its greatest advantage, as it is the only purifier that removes heavy metals, arsenic, fluorides (yellows teeth) and everything else that we do not want to have in our water. Osmosis filters work through a process called cross-flow that constantly cleans the membrane and allows us to keep it in operating conditions of between 2 or 3 years. This means that a fixed drain is needed, as a quantity of water from this continuous cleaning must be removed to drain.
Reverse osmosis is ideal when the source water has many contaminants or your local municipal water supply is unfit for human consumption.
- This product is warranted for 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not apply to purifier spare parts, as their lifetime depends on the quality of the water supply.
- Not warranted for voltage variations.