Heads for water filters or automatic water softeners.
Fleck 2510 water filter heads are ideal for water softeners and residential filters up to 16″ in diameter. The 2510 valve body is offered in the classic mechanical design for rugged construction and simple operation, as well as in the 2510SXT electronic programmable style for an expanded range of settings and option capabilities.
Fleck control valves automatically control the backwash and regeneration cycles of filter media and softeners so that your water treatment system always operates at optimum performance.
They are available in a time clock option that can be set to regenerate every day, every two or three days, or on certain days of the week.
They are also available in metering options for on-demand regeneration based on the volume of water that has been used.
- Fully adjustable, 5 control cycles offering backwash, brine regeneration, slow rinse, fast rinse, brine tank water fill, and start-up.
- Time-tested parts, hydraulic piston, seal and spacer, service flow and regeneration controls
- Non-corrosive, polymer-reinforced construction.
- Excellent flow capacities (19 GPM continuous, 24 GPM peak)
- Backwash capability for tanks up to 16″ in diameter, for softener or filter