Seawater desalination plant ZSW
Seawater desalination plant, model: DW ZSW. For water with TDS: 35,000 – 45,000 mg/l
Production flow rates: 2.8 – 5.6 – 11 – 18 – 24 – 42 m3/h*.
* Tailor-made water treatment plants for high production flows.
DRINKING WATER FROM SEAWATER
AZUD WATETECH ZSW plants are a highly durable, compact and factory-tested solution for Plug&Play installation and immediate start-up.
The automation and instrumentation of the plants allows them to operate completely autonomously to reduce operating costs and ensure efficient long-term performance.
They have a user-friendly interface, with remote control option, to facilitate system monitoring and control.
- MECHANICAL FILTRATION, without chemicals or unnecessary consumables.
- ZEOLITE filter bed for suspended solids removal.
- Optimized LIFESPAN for reverse osmosis membranes for desalination. Thanks to an improved physical-chemical pretreatment.
- CONTROL and MONITORING system to guarantee the quality of drinking water.
- EASY to operate and maintain
How is it different from other desalination plants that are assembled on site:
- Less time on site for installation and start-up.
- We optimize system performance and minimize energy consumption.
- We guarantee the quality of the water supplied.
- We reduce the consumption of consumables and chemicals.
- We extend the useful life of the plant and its components.
AZUD WATERTECH DW tertiary wastewater treatment AZUD WATERTECH DW
Application: Groundwater treatment
Water source: Tertiary wastewater
Location: United Arab Emirates
Used equipment: AZUD WATERTECH DW D20UOX35
Types of treatment: Disc filters, ultrafiltration (UF) and reverse osmosis (RO).
Production: 34 m3/h
Project: Merida Spain
AZUD WATERTECH DW in Spain
Application: Water purification
AZUD WATERTECH DW Solution
Flow rate: 10 m3/h (1 pc)