Model: UV RO-400 GPD
This 6-stage unit has an osmosis membrane that allows it to have a higher flow capacity of 400 gallons per day and an Ultraviolet Light system for light commercial applications, restaurants, food preparation, human consumption, to provide you with excellent water quality.
- Sediment FilterRemoves large particles and sediments from the water.
- Granular Activated Carbon FilterRemoves organics, chlorine, odor and turbidity.
- Carbon Block FilterRemoves organics, odor, plus sediment.
- In-line activated carbon filterAdjusts the taste of treated water.
- RO Reverse Osmosis membraneRemoves salts, heavy metals, dissolved matter, inorganic matter.
- Ultraviolet LampEliminates bacteria, viruses or organisms in the water.
Includes booster pump to raise system operating pressure, designed to produce 400 gallons per day.