Portinox Isla drinking fountain with water purification system, for 2 users and 1 bottle filler.
Portinox drinking fountain: 1 drinking fountain, 1 drinking fountain for the disabled or wheelchairs and 1 bottle filler.
made of 18 gauge EN-10088 /1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
Surface finish: Satin-Gloss
– Depth of sink: 40 mm.
– Vandal-proof, anti-rotation and sanitary barrier stainless steel water jet nozzle.
– Vandal-proof button.
– Recessed door with recessed screws.
– Inlet: Threaded, NPT 1/2″.
– Outlet: 25 mm flexible hose
– Recessed into the floor by means of bolts and screws
– Net Weight: 38.5 kg
– Raised grid at the bottom of the bottle filler to support the bottle without obstructing drainage
– System for anchoring the door to the furniture that allows it to open but not to fall.
– Bottle filling nozzle with a system that avoids the connection of a hose.
– Rounded edges to avoid cuts.
– Central body formed by 2 concentric enclosures separated internally by high density injected polyurethane that favors the robustness of the sprue.
– Homologated in INIFED
3M water purification device: Pre-filter, 5 micron compacted polypropylene resin + 0.2 micron membrane filter for bacteria reduction, activated carbon for chlorine and flavors. The Portinox drinking fountain complies with Cofepris NOM-244-SSA1-2008.
Learn more about Portinox drinking fountains here: https://carbotecnia.info/categoria-producto/bebederos-escuelas/bebederos-portinox/