Portinox stainless steel drinking troughs with 1 outlet.
Drinking fountain endorsed by Inifed, 100% vandal-proof, cylindrical, designed to be embedded in the floor.
The main benefit of the Portinox brand of Spanish manufactured sprues, is that its central body is formed by 2 concentric enclosures separated internally by injected polyurethane, of high density that favors the robustness of the sprue.
3M water purification device: Pre-filter, 5 micron compacted polypropylene resin + 0.2 micron membrane filter for bacteria reduction, activated carbon for chlorine and flavors. Complies with NOM-244-SSA1-2008 of Cofepris.
It has an anti-vandalism nozzle at a height of one meter.
It is made of 18 gauge EN-10088 /1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
- Surface finish: Satin-Gloss.
- Depth of sink: 40 cm.
- Vandal-proof, anti-rotation stainless steel water jet nozzle with sanitary barriers.
- Vandal-proof button.
- Recessed door with recessed screws.
- Fastening to the floor by means of bolts
- Net Weight: 25.7 kg
- System for anchoring the door to the furniture that allows it to open but not to be pulled or fall.
- Rounded edges to avoid cuts.
- May include Elkay or 3M brand water purification equipment.
Portinox pedestal drinker.
Developed for ease of installation, ergonomic design and anti-vandalism properties.