Salt pellets for Roche brand water softeners (Pellets)
Each salt pellet consists of sodium chloride from natural sources such as seawater. It is also available as a water-soluble tablet. This is why pelletized salt is recommended for water softeners.
On the other hand, this product is used in the water treatment industry, but its main consumption is in the regeneration of ion exchange resins.
In addition, this product is used in the water treatment industry for the regeneration of ion exchange resins.
The benefits of using salt pellets for softeners.
- First: pelletized water softener salt is non-expiring.
- Second, it has a higher purity rate than granular salts, block salts, solar salts, among others.
- Third: it will mean less cleaning and maintenance problems for your valve and connections.
- Fourth, it will help you achieve better recovery on every backwash of your water softener.
Storage conditions of Roche pelletized salt:
- In addition, each bag should be stored at low temperatures below 30°C and relative humidity below 70%.
- No expiration date.
- It should be stored in the shade and at room temperature.
- The environment must be clean and free of aromas.
Finally, each bag of salt has a weight of 20 kg. and its dimensions are: 60.75 cm. wide x 28 cm. high approximately.
|% Sulfates (SO4)||% Calcium (Ca)||Magnesium (Mg)||Solids insoluble in water|
|P_118018||ROCHE Salt in Pellet 99.6 – 99.9% Purity 20 kg bag||99.60 – 99.90||0.100-0.300||0.035-0.100||0.005-0.040||0.010-0.050|
The main applications of salt pellets:
- Water Treatment
- Regeneration of resins
- Ion exchange
- Saline chlorination
Do you need to quote resin and salt for your softener?
Contact us at: 33 38340906.