Mechanical pedal bottle filler.
Practical bottle filler with foot pedal, with an accessible, hands-free design. It takes up minimal space and is perfect for educational campuses, parks or other recreational areas.
It provides fast, clean filling of water bottles and improves sustainability by reducing reliance on single-use plastic bottles. Carbotecnia’s uniquely designed, space-saving filling station.
Features and benefits.
- Supply warm water.
- With non-contact bottle filling supply pedal.
- Floor mounted (pedestal model).
- The exterior is made of type 316 stainless steel.
- It includes an access door to the water purifier.
- Rounded, aesthetic and shiny body.
- Easy to install.
Fast filling of drinking water.
Bacteria-free due to its hands-free design.
Minimize plastic bottle waste in the environment.
Where can the CAI-1B bottle filler be installed?
- It can be installed in any outdoor space.
- In addition, it can be installed in educational institutions, such as: Schools, colleges and universities.
- Also ideal for: Gymnasiums, factories and offices.
- Stainless steel body.
- Foot valve.
- Drainage system (Céspol and internal connections).
- Water-saving on/off operation
- Floor fixing tab.
- External connection pipes NOT INCLUDED.
- Available with and without water purifier included.
Compact, practical and easy to operate.
Rounded design to avoid bumps on the edges and for better aesthetics.
Ample filling space
Filling space of 29 centimeters, ideal for any refillable cylinder.
Free of water stagnation.
Céspol and drains designed to allow the passage of high water flows to drainage.
Foot pedal that activates the water flow without the need for hand contact.
See more bottle filling stations on the following pages: