Meter and controller of water quality parameters.
DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb is a compact system for water analysis.
In addition to controlling the circuit between the DULCOTEST® sensors and the ProMinent® metering pumps.
Everything you require for the reliable treatment of service and process water in industry, as well as drinking and swimming pool water.
Advantages of the meter and controller
- Easy to operate thanks to a display that provides very visual information.
- The equipment includes 2 measuring and control channels included in the basic equipment.
- All parameters to be analyzed can be configured.
- Remote LAN access via integrated web server to view the system from anywhere.
- Individual adjustment to different operating states, e.g. day and night operation.
- Accurate monitoring of adjustment variables to prevent incorrect dosing.
- Meter and regulator of water parameters in industrial and process water treatment plants.
- Monitoring of drinking water parameters.
- Measurement of pH and disinfection parameters in the food and beverage industry.
- Measurement and control of pool water quality parameters.
- Chlorine dioxide concentration monitoring in facilities for legionella control and prevention, e.g. in schools, hotels and hospitals.
- Meter for disinfection parameters of irrigation water and gardening systems.
- Configuration of the meter with the parameters to be measured (Not all parameters can be measured at the same time).