Industrial wastewater treatment plant
From industrial or tertiary processes for reuse in service water, agricultural irrigation/landscaping.
Compact water reuse plant (industrial and waste water), model: RW DU
Compact and automatic water reuse plant, skid-mounted or in a sea container, for the supply of recycled water in industrial, municipal, residential and agricultural applications.
AZUD WATERTECH RW DU / Industrial process water and tertiary treated wastewater.
Technology used: Disc filters + UF ultrafiltration membranes.
Production flow rates: 1.8 – 3.5 – 7 – 14 – 28 – 42 m3/h*.
* Tailor-made plants for higher flow rates.
- Cooling towers
- Heat exchange systems
- Reuse in fruit and vegetable crops
- Washing centers
WATER TO BE TREATED
Water from INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES, WASTE WATER, or IRRIGATION drainage water.
- High concentration of suspended solids
- Dissolved contaminants in low concentration
- Presence of organic matter and pathogenic microorganisms
Fulfillment of the quality requirements for the REUSE OF INDUSTRIAL, PURIFIED or IRRIGATION WATERS:
- TSS < 10 mg/l
- Turbidity < 5 NTU
The process water recycling plants are a robust, compact and factory-tested solution for Plug&Play installation.
The automation and equipment used in the plants allows them to operate completely autonomously to reduce operating costs and ensure efficient long-term performance.
They have a very simple to operate interface, with remote control option, to facilitate the monitoring and control of the system.
- MECHANICAL FILTRATION, without chemicals or unnecessary consumables.
- Exclusive AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC AA pretreatment, specially designed for solids with filaments.
- ULTRAFILTRATION MEMBRANE system designed for high TSS loads.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY filter and membrane CLEANING system, thanks to the combined use of water/air.
- CONTROL and MONITORING system to guarantee the quality of drinking water.
- EASY to operate and maintain
How is it different from other plants that are assembled on site:
- Less time on site for installation and start-up.
- We optimize system performance and minimize energy consumption.
- We guarantee the quality of the water supplied.
- We reduce the consumption of consumables and chemicals.
- We extend the useful life of the plant and its components.
AZUD designs and manufactures compact and automatic water reuse plants, thanks to a series of water filtration and disinfection technologies, provide reused water of the required quality depending on the application – industrial process water, water for human consumption, agricultural irrigation/landscaping or environmental applications -, from industrial process water or tertiary treated wastewater.
Brand success stories
AZUD WATERTECH RW in Spain
Application: Water reuse in fruit and vegetable washing.
Location: Spain (Valencia)
AZUD WATERTECH RW Solution
Flow rate: 4 m3/h (1 pc)
AZUD WATERTECH RW in Mexico
Application: Water reuse (removal of oil, grease, TSS and disinfection)
Sector: Automotive industry
Water origin: Industrial process water
AZUD WATERTECH RW D24U78 AZUD WATERTECH RW D24U78 Solution
Types of treatment: DAF, discs, ultrafiltration (UF)
Production: 75 m3/h
AZUD WATERTECH RW in the United Arab Emirates
Application: Reuse of tertiary treatment water for cooling water supply.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Flow rate: 210 m3/h
Conversion 80% Conversion
Energy consumption: 0.66 KWh/m3
Inlet water quality TDS: 1,250 mg/l; TSS: 20 mg/l; Coliforms: 2,200 CFU
Treated water quality TDS: < 100 mg/l; TSS: < 1 mg/l; Coliforms: 0 UFC
Treatment line Disc Filtration + UF Ultrafiltration + Reverse Osmosis