3M 3-step water purifier, with protective settler.
Three-step cartridge system for 3M purifier:
- 5 micron sediment cartridge as a protective pre-filter. Sediment film at 5 microns
- Bacteriostatic activated carbon.
- 0.2 micron microfiltration membrane to retain bacteria.
3M Purification Inc’s DWMX1 water purifier is a single cartridge water purifier that helps improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your beverages with flow rates up to 3.34 gpm (12 liters per minute).
Includes gooseneck faucet to be placed in the sink
Combines bacteria reduction in conjunction with chlorine and sediment reduction to reduce odor up to 35,000 gallons (132,489 liters).
3M DWMX1 Purifier Benefits
- Consistent high quality, great tasting beverages for customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary absolute membrane technology followed by pre-activated carbon (“IMPACT”), the cartridge’s dual-zone construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon for superior performance and cartridge life.
- With ability to inhibit bacteria to reduce media contamination (MX-60 replacement water purifying cartridge).
- Laboratory tested and reviewed under standard 53 for cyst reduction (MX-60 replacement water purifying cartridge).
- Materials approved by FDA CFR-21 and NSF standard 42.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common heterotrophic bacteria from water by 3M Purification membrane filtration (MX-60 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of sediments and hard and abrasive particles, to help prevent equipment wear, extend the life time of pumps, valves and seals.
- Encapsulated cartridge design (Sanitary Quick Change SQC) allows for a quick and easy ¼ turn.
- Horizontal ½” FNPT inlets and outlets allow for easy retrofit connections to existing piping with inlet valve.
Physical characteristics of 3M Purified
- The system includes an inlet valve, mounting bracket and cartridge filter.
- ½” FNPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Minimum operating pressure of 25 psi (172 kPa) and maximum of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended maximum flow rate up to 3.34 gpm (12 lpm).
- A bacteriostatic carbon block is used as filter media in the cartridge filter (MX-60).
- Materials approved by FDA CFR-12 and NSF Standard 42.
- The sanitary design of the cartridge does not require direct contact with the filter media during replacement.
- The cartridge filter does not require pre-activation.
- NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) is included.
- Shipping weight: 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg) per carton.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) per case
The IMPACT (Integrated Membrane Pre Activated Carbon Technology) used in our filters combines a microbiological grade membrane filter and a pre-activated carbon block all in one cartridge that virtually eliminates the need for pre-filtration.
Our membrane provides greater sediment holding capacity while reducing Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts and 99.99 percent of all waterborne bacteria.
With this technology we give a longer life of use to our filters and obtain faster and more sanitary changes.
Inlet pressure (PSIG)
The 3M DWMX1 purifying filter is not a reverse osmosis system, which means that the water may taste different than reverse osmosis treated water. However, the filter complies with NOM-127 for environmental health, so you can be confident that the filtered water is 100% safe for human consumption.
– Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequately disinfecting it before the system.