Sensor to measure ozone
OZE 3mA standard for the control and regulation of clean water, such as drinking water disinfection.
The innovative sensor type OZR1 can be used for contaminated water such as drinking water, cooling water and raw water to generate wastewater. It monitors the absence of ozone and reliably and quickly detects ozone in the activated carbon filter.
- Type OZE3: Swimming pool water, drinking water
- Type OZR1: Raw water, cooling tower water, industrial water, process water, wastewater, ozone penetration control.
- pH range: 4.0 to 11.0 in the ozone stability range.
- Temperature 5 to 40 °C
- Max. pressure 1.0 bar
- Flow rate 30 to 60 l/h (in DGM or DLG III)
- Supply voltage 16 to 24 VDC (two-wire system)
- Output signal 4 to 20 mA