Conductivity (EC) Meter Total Dissolved Solids and Temperature
Ideal for all water quality testing, water treatment, colloidal silver, laboratory and scientific testing, swimming pools and spas, ecology testing, boilers and cooling towers, water treatment and much more. The COM-100 is a professional level EC / TDS Electrical Conductivity meter at an unbeatable price.
Advantages of the conductivity, TDS and temperature meter:
It measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), and temperature.
Scales: Four scales: μS, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new).
Three different nonlinear EC-to-TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl).
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
Waterproof housing Waterproof (IP-67 rating)
Measuring range: 0-9990 μS; 0 – 8560 ppm; 0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt
Digital calibration (push-button) to any point within the meter range
Auto power off function, data hold function and low battery indicator
Display: large, easy-to-read LCD display including simultaneous temperature readout.
Replaceable sensor (SP-C1 model)
Factory calibration: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 μS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons instead of a screwdriver.
Includes cover, batteries and cord.
See comparisons of the COM-100 meter with the competition HERE.
Need help deciding which meter is right for you? See our TDS / EC Meter Selection Guide.
- EC Range: 0 – 9990 μS; 0 – 9.99 mS
- TDS range: 0 – 8560 ppm (mg / L); 0 – 8.56 ppt
- Temperature range: 0-80 ° C; 32-176 ° F
- Resolution: 0 – 99: 0.1 mu S / ppm / mS / ppt; 100 – 999: 1 μS / ppm; 1000 – 9990: 10 μS / ppm. Temperature. Resolution is 0.1 ° C / F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%.
- Conductivity to TDS conversion factor: non-linear conversions for user-selected KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions.
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: detachable platinum electrodes
- Casing: IP-67 Waterproof (
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 90.7g (3.2 ounces)