Granular activated carbon to adsorb oxidizable organic molecules (alcohols, aldehydes, alkenes) of low molecular weight.
Raw material: Coconut shell
Particle size range (mesh): 4×10, 8×14, 14×30, or 4 mm pellet.
Packing : 25 kg bags, 100 kg bags, 100 kg quads
- Cartridge respirators (face masks)
- Control of specific gaseous contaminants in vents and enclosed spaces (such as formaldehyde or isopropyl alcohol)
- Purification of storage and distribution areas for fresh fruit and food (where premature ripening is to be avoided)
Carvapox is a highly microporous, impregnated carbon designed to retain organic compounds that are particularly susceptible to oxidation and whose high volatility does not make them effectively adsorbable on standard activated carbon.
This product combines the enormous surface area provided by activated carbon with the oxidizing capacity of compounds impregnated in an acid medium on the carbon surface. Carvapox has high hardness and abrasion resistance and therefore has low breakage losses during handling.
- Organic vapors prone to oxidation
- All types of organic vapors (although with lower capacity than unimpregnated carbon)
Compound with which organoleptic tests are suggested:
Among the vapors it retains are: