Azud Helix Automatic 300 DLP series, disc filter for industrial water filtration and irrigation.
Self-cleaning disc filtration systems (automatic cleaning) for industrial and agricultural water for irrigation, with efficient and sustainable water saving.
The AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC 300 DLP series features equipment with automatic in-line filtration cleaning with disc elements, operated with 3″ valves specifically designed for industrial and irrigation water treatment. These devices include high-density polyethylene manifolds, ensuring ease of installation, superior strength and durability.
Outstanding features of AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC 300 DLP filters:
- Highly reliable disc filtration: Careful design and manufacturing ensure long life, resistance and excellent water filtration quality.
- AZUD HELIX System: A mechanism that delays premature sediment clogging, generates a rotating flow that improves performance and decreases the frequency of self-cleaning (backwashing) and intensity of maintenance required.
- AZUD DLP Technology: Efficient automatic cleaning when pressure drops (1.5 bar), resulting in significant water and energy savings.
- Self-cleaning filter element: The discs offer a large filtration surface and filtering degrees ranging from 5 to 400 microns, guaranteeing maximum cleaning efficiency and water savings.
- Modular, versatile and easy to maintain: The modular system provides a wide range of options with a minimum of components, making it easy to maintain without the need for additional tools.
- Ease of transport and installation: Equipped with a structure that does not require on-site assembly for easy transport and includes a leveling device.
Benefits of using AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC 300 DLP filters:
- Optimal protection against clogging of irrigation emitters.
- Extension of the useful life of the irrigation system.
- Ensures uniformity in the crop, improving its quality and yield.
- Reduced operating costs, including water, energy and labor consumption.
AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC 300 DLP filters are an efficient and ecological solution to guarantee water quality in irrigation systems, contributing to the conservation of water and energy resources and increasing agricultural productivity.
The filtration stage starts again with the compression of the discs.
Helix 300 Series weir
|Max. flow rate at 130 Microns||Number of||Diameter of||Collector||Type of||Control unit|
|Model||Liters/min||filters||NPT connection||connection||Mod / Voting|
|302 / 4FX||1066||2||3″||4″||Flange||102T / 220V|
|302 / 4VX||Clamp|
|303 / 4FX||1600||3||3″||4″||Flange||103 / 220V|
|303 / 4VX||Clamp|
|304 / 6FX||2130||4||3″||6″||Flange||105 / 220V|
|304 / 6VX||Clamp|
|305 / 6FX||2600||5||3″||6″||Flange||105 / 220V|
|305 / 6VX||Clamp|
|306 / 6FX||2600||6||3″||6″ – 8″||Flange||108 / 220V|
|306 / 6VX||Clamp|
|306 / 8FX||3200||6||3″||6″ – 8″||Flange||108 / 220V|
|306 / 8VX||Clamp|
|307 / 8FX||3733||7||3″||8″||Flange||108 / 220V|
|307 / 8VX||Clamp|
|308 / 8FX||4266||8||3″||8″||Flange||108 / 220V|
|308 / 8VX||Clamp|