Benefits of the MX 60 Purifying Cartridge
The purifying cartridge has benefits such as:
- Consistent high quality, great tasting beverages for customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary absolute membrane technology followed by pre-activated carbon (“IMPACT”), the purifying cartridge’s dual-zone construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior performance and cartridge life.
- With the ability to inhibit bacteria to reduce media contamination (MX-60 replacement purifying cartridge).
- Laboratory tested and reviewed under standard 53 for cyst reduction (MX-60 replacement purifying cartridge).
- Materials approved by FDA CFR-21 and NSF standard 42.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common heterotrophic bacteria from water by 3M Purification membrane filtration (MX-60 replacement purifying cartridge).
- Reduction of sediments and hard and abrasive particles, to help prevent equipment wear, extend the life time of pumps, valves and seals.
- Encapsulated purifying cartridge design (Sanitary Quick Change SQC) allows for a quick and easy ¼ turn.
- Horizontal ½” FNPT inlets and outlets allow for easy retrofit connections to existing piping with inlet valve.
- The system includes a head with a pressure gauge, an inlet valve, mounting bracket and a cartridge filter.
- ½” FNPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended maximum flow rate up to 3.34 gpm (12 lpm).
- A bacteriostatic carbon block is incorporated as filter media in the cartridge filter (MX-60).
- Materials approved by FDA CFR-12 and NSF Standard 42.
- The sanitary design of the cartridge does not require direct contact with the filter media during replacement.
- The cartridge filter does not require pre-activation.
- NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) is included.
- Shipping weight: 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg) per carton.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) per case
IMPACT1 technology (Integrated Membrane Pre Activated Carbon Technology)
Used in our filters, it combines a microbiological grade filter membrane and a pre-activated carbon block all in one cartridge that virtually eliminates the need for pre-filtration. Our membrane provides greater sediment holding capacity while reducing Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts and 99.99 percent of all waterborne bacteria.
With this technology we are able to give a longer life to our filters and obtain quicker and more sanitary changes.
Measurements: 45 cm H x 11.10 cm
Flow rate: 12 liters per minute.
Shelf life: 12 months
Equipment passes the laboratory tests of the NOM 244-SSA1-2008 Standard.