Clack WS1 valve
Continuous at 15 psi pressure drop (bypass and meter sold separately, meter only applies to flow softeners): 27 gpm (102 lpm)
Backwash 25 psi pressure drop (bypass sold separately): 27 gpm (102 lpm)
Service CV (flow at 1 psi pressure drop): 7.0
Backwash CV (flow at 1 psi pressure drop): 5.4
- Easy microprocessor configuration from the front panel.
- Suitable for 6 "to 22" diameter softener tanks and 6 "to 24" diameter filter tanks.
- Three modes of operation; Immediate Meter, Delayed Meter, or Delayed Time Clock.
- Dual wash function offering optimal regeneration, cleaning capacity and efficiency.
- 36 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Function days; 1 to 28 days available
- Washing and service for 22 ″ diameter tanks.
- Descent / upward regeneration flow
- Stores system configuration and operation data in memory.
- Backup lithium battery with 8 hour backup duration.
- AC adapter with 12-volt output provides easy and safe installation.
- Control valve design provides optimal service flow and backwash.
- Use treated water to fill the tank.
Clack WS1 valves for filter or softener.