Fleck 5810 Valve
Downflow co-current or upflow, regeneration against current.
Hydraulic connections in 3⁄4 "to 1-1⁄4" NPT and BSP.
High flux fiber reinforced polymer bypass.
Variable reserve for greater efficiency.
• Fiber reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive and UV resistant.
• 36 GPM continuous service flow with 28 GPM backwash.
• Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 21 ”in diameter and filters up to 21” in diameter.
• Fully adjustable 3 or 5 cycle control to provide an efficient and reliable water treatment system.
• Hydraulically balanced, time-tested piston for service and regeneration.
• Optical sensor that offers precise cycle positioning.
• Soft water fill for a cleaner brine tank.
• Designed with double backwash to give a reduced hardness leak.
• Historical valve performance diagnostics.
• Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost in the event of a power outage.