Portinox stainless steel drinking fountain with 1 water station.
Drinker endorsed by Inifed, 100% vandal resistant, cylindrical designed to be embedded in the floor.
The main benefit of the Portinox brand of Spanish-made drinkers is that its central body is made up of 2 concentric shells internally separated by injected, high-density polyurethane that favors the robustness of the drinker.
3M water purifying device: Prefilter, 5 micron compacted polypropylene resin + 0.2 micron membrane filter to reduce bacteria, activated carbon for chlorine and flavors. Complies with the NOM-244-SSA1-2008 of Cofepris.
It has an anti-vandal nozzle at a height of one meter.
It is made of 18 gauge EN-10088 /1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
- Surface finish: Satin-Gloss.
- Sink depth: 40 cm.
- Vandal-proof, anti-twist and barrier stainless steel water spout nozzle
- Anti-vandalism button.
- Registration door with concealed screws.
- Fastening to the ground with screws
- Net Weight: 25.7 kg
- Anchoring system of the door in the furniture that allows its opening but not its
withdrawal or fall.
- Rounded edges to avoid cuts.
- May include Elkay brand or 3M brand water purifying equipment.
Portinox pedestal drinking fountain
Developed to facilitate installation, with an ergonomic design and anti-vandal properties.