Hydronix PG Series Pressure Gauges
Hydronix PG Series pressure gauges feature an easy-to-read dial, printed with UV-resistant permanent ink, ensuring that the measurement is easy to read even after years of use even in direct light.
Each pressure gauge is tested and inspected to ensure quality and resistance to the most demanding applications such as reverse osmosis systems, refineries, chemical processes and food processing plants.
- Available in rear and bottom center connection.
- Brass, 304 or 316 stainless steel receptacle.
- Brass or stainless steel internals.
- 1.5 ″, 2.5 ″ and 4 ″ covers.
- Glycerin fillings.
- Easy-to-read face.
- Special connections.
- Various receptacle materials.
- Receptacle: Brass, 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Internal parts: Brass, 316 stainless steel.
- Connection: Chromed brass, 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Lens: Clear acrylic.
- Face: Aluminum.
- Needle: Aluminum.
- Liquid: UV resistant glycerin.
- 0-100 PSI
- 0-150 PSI
- 0-160 PSI
- 0-200 PSI
- 0-300 PSI
- -18orC (0orF) - 60orC (140orF)