Water purifier ELKAY WSP3500.
This water filter includes a polypropylene pre-filter and a microfiltration purifier.
This microfiltration system has a process that reduces particles and microorganisms down to 0.2 microns. It also reduces odor, taste and chlorine. Eliminates bacteria in conjunction with chlorine and sediment in order to reduce odor, producing water up to 35,000 gallons (132,489 liters).
- This water filter (WSP35000) provides a reduction in bacterial, coliform and bacterial organisms by mechanical means.
- The system includes a quick connect head.
- Bracket that allows easy cartridge installation and replacement.
- It does not need a connection to electricity.
This water filter provides a bacterial reduction of organisms and bacterial reduction of total coliforms according to the evaluation carried out according to the Official Mexican Standard: NOM-244-SSA1-2008 by a third-party laboratory authorized by COFEPRIS. It also performs fine particle filtration, reduces unwanted odors and flavors. Filter life for bacteria has been improved with a sediment pre-filter that includes a nominal 10 micron grade score.
This system is easy and practical to install and is designed to provide the best quality water.
- Purification capacity: 35,000 gallons (132,489 liters).
- Overall dimensions: 18.8 ″ x 11.10 ″.
Stages of purification and equipment capacity:
This system has been evaluated by the COFEPRIS according to the Official Mexican Standard NOM-244-SSA1-2008 for a final life of efficiency in bacterial reduction to a total of 133,000 liters at a maximum flow of 12 l / min.
It consists of 2 cartridges:
1. Pre-filter for sediment reduction.
It is a deep filtration polypropylene cartridge (polyspun), which has standard measurements: 2.5 ″ x10 ″.
Change Frequency: We recommend that you replace the sediment pre-filter at the same time as the suspended solids reduction filter or when sediment has penetrated the inside of the cartridge core. The maximum period in which it must be replaced is after 12 months of use.
2. Filter for the reduction of bacteria (microfiltration):
This cartridge water filter contains activated carbon that reduces odor, color and taste in the water.
Replacement of this filter is recommended as preventive maintenance every 6 to 12 months or when water flow decreases. The maximum period in which it must be replaced is after 12 months of use.
• Dynamic Operating Pressure: 10–125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar).
• Static Operating Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar).
• Operating Temperature: 35–100 ° F (2–38 ° C).
• Maximum Service Flow: 3.17 gpm (12 L / min).
• Input Connection: 3/8 ”inches.
• Output Connection: 3/8 ”inches.
Restrictions regarding the characteristics of water quality:
• It can be used with water from the municipal network.
• The maximum allowable water entry limits to the filter are:
* Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): <1000 PPM (0-1000 mg / L).
* Total Hardness: <500 PPM (0-500 mg / L).
* pH: 6.5 - 8.5.
* Free Residual Chlorine: 0.2-1.50 PPM (0.2-1.5 mg / L).
* Chlorides: <250 PPM (<250 mg / L).
* Turbidity: <5 NTU.
* Iron: <0.30 PPM (<0.30 mg / L).
The WSP3500 purifying filter not a reverse osmosis system this means that the water may taste different than reverse osmosis treated water. However, the filter complies with NOM-127 for environmental health, so you can be confident that the filtered water is 100% safe for human consumption.