Portinox in island drinking fountain with water purification system, for 2 users and 1 bottle filler.
(1 station regular size, 1 stations for wheelchairs access and 1 bottle filler)
Made of 18 gauge EN-10088 / 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
Surface finish: Satin-Gloss
• Depth of sink: 40 mm.
• Vandal-proof, anti-twist, stainless steel water spout with sanitary barrier.
• Anti-vandalism button.
• Registration door with retracted screws.
• Inlet: Threaded, 1/2 ”NPT
• Outlet: 25 mm flexible hose
• Embedded in the ground using screws
• Net Weight: 38.5 kg
• Raised grid at the bottom of the bottle filler that allows the bottle to be supported without obstructing the drain
• Door anchoring system in the furniture that allows it to be opened but not to fall.
• Bottle filling nozzle with a system that avoids the connection of a hose.
• Rounded edges to avoid cuts.
• Central body formed by 2 concentric envelopes internally separated by high-density injected polyurethane that favors the robustness of the sprue.
• Approved in INIFED
3M water purifying device: Prefilter, 5 micron compacted polypropylene resin + 0.2 micron membrane filter to reduce bacteria, activated carbon for chlorine and flavors. Complies with the NOM-244-SSA1-2008 of Cofepris.
Look how they were in the walkways of Guadalajara: