High Production and High Rejection reverse osmosis systems.
COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS - High Flow with 4X40 membranes
WATER IXC REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS (HYDRON MEMBRANE EQUIPMENT, BW-4040)
|ROH22133BW||Reverse Osmosis System 1 mem HYD, 1.5 Hp, 110V||High Rejection||2,100-2,400*|
|ROH22233BW||Reverse Osmosis System 2 mem HYD, 1.5 Hp, 110V||High Rejection||4,200-4,800*|
|ROH22333BW||Reverse Osmosis System 3 mem HYD, 1.5 Hp, 110V / td>||High Rejection||6,300-7,200*|
|ROH22433BW||Reverse Osmosis System 4 mem HYD, 3.0 Hp, 220V||High Rejection||8,400-9,600*|
* The production range of the system is based on a TDS <1000 ppm, inlet temperature 25 ° C, SDI <5 plus an adequate pretreatment capable of removing all substances that can damage the membranes.
WATER IXC REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS (HYDRON® MEMBRANE EQUIPMENT, HLE-4040)
|ROU22133HLE||Reverse Osmosis System 1 mem HLE, 1.5 Hp, 110V||High flow||2,275-2,600*|
|ROU22233HLE||Reverse Osmosis System 2 mem HLE, 1.5 Hp, 110V||High flow||4,550-5,200*|
|ROU22333HLE||Reverse Osmosis System 3 mem HLE, 1.5 Hp, 110V||High flow||6,825-7,800*|
|ROU22433HLE||Reverse Osmosis System 4 mem HLE, 3.0 Hp, 220V||High flow||9,100-10,400*|
* The production range of the system is based on a TDS <1000 ppm, inlet temperature 25 ° C, SDI <5 plus an adequate pretreatment capable of removing all substances that may damage the membranes.
The production range of the system is based on a TDS <1000 PPM, inlet temperature 25 ° C, SDI <5 plus an adequate pretreatment capable of removing all substances that may damage the membranes.
* gpd (gallons per day) * lpd (liters per day)
- Power supply: 120V & 220V
- Membrane vessel: Stainless steel. 304 or Fiberglass (optional)
- Pump: Goulds Multistage
- Solenoid valve: NC, 120V bronze (BSV-34110V & BSV-10110V)
- Fittings: High Pressure Quick Flow Meter: 5 GPM and 10 GPM Panel Type Gauges: 0-100 PSI and 0-300 PSI with liquid buffer
- Waste and recirculation valve: 316 stainless steel, needle type (NV-12SS316)
- Filter housing: HF5-20BLBK34PR or HF45-20BLBK10PR
- Filter: 20 ”Sediment, 5 MIC, Polyspun type
- Safety device
- Switch Selector (off / auto)
- Electrical Contactor, 24 AMPS
- Thermal Relay, 24 AMPS
- Low Pressure Switch
- Alarm LED indicator Bracket: Carbon steel with powder coating application
- Membranes: Hydron: High Salt Rejection (95 - 99%) or Low Pressure
- Electronic controller: Aquatrol brand (EC-100):
- Start Delay Signal
- Level Switch - On / Off
- Fast Flush (optional)
- Product water quality monitoring (TDS in ppm)
- Water purification plants
- Drinking water purification
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical use
- Water demineralization
Inlet water specifications:
- Maximum temperature 35 ° C
- Maximum inlet pressure 80 psi
- Maximum operating pressure 200 psi
- Maximum hardness of 10 gr / gal or 170 mg / l.
- Maximum silica tolerance 25 ppm @ 50% recovery.
- PH range 3 - 12
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) 1500 ppm maximum incoming. * Some brands specify 2000 mg / l.
- Langelier Saturation Index (LSI): 0.5 maximum although 0.0 (max) is preferred
- Turbidity: 1 NTU maximum
- Iron: 0.1 mg / l maximum
- Magnesium: 0.05 mg / l maximum
- Remove the hydrogen sulfide.
- It does not tolerate free chlorine or oxidants
- If the hardness exceeds 10 gr / gal, softener is recommended.
- If the silica content is high, it is required to inject an antifouling. This does not affect the product water, because it does not penetrate the osmosis membrane.
- If the iron or manganese content is high, a suitable catalyst is required (Green sand, Green sand plus, MTM, Birm or Pyrolox)
- If the water contains chlorine, it must be dechlorinated with activated charcoal.
Reverse Osmosis is one of the most recognized technologies worldwide in the purification of water. The reverse process of what in nature we know as osmosis is the basis of the design of our equipment. This process allows the removal of contaminants smaller than microorganisms. Its spectrum covers the removal of pollutants on the order of the nanometer. Commercial reverse osmosis applications: Water purification food and beverage industry, restaurants, pharmaceutical industry, hotels, hospitals, demineralize water, laboratories.