Clack WS1.5 valve
Continuous at 15 psi pressure drop (bypass and gauge sold separately): 60 gpm (227 lpm)
Backwash 25 psi pressure drop (bypass sold separately): 50 gpm (189lpm)
- Control valve with 1.5 ″ inlet and outlet, suitable in medium commercial systems and industrial applications.
- Suitable for 12 ″ to 24 ″ diameter softener tanks and 12 ″ to 30 ″ filters.
- Valve body free of lead.
- Meter option for energy and water savings.
- Easy microprocessor configuration from the front panel.
- The front display shows the time of day, the next day of regeneration, the remaining volume and the flow rate.
- Four methods to initiate downflow regeneration; meter immediate, meter delayed
- delayed time clock or pressure difference.
- Program in ppm, French degrees, German degrees and cubic meters
- Regeneration cycles fully programmable (maximum 9)
- Programmable cycle time.
- Function days; 1 to 28 days available
- AC adapter with 12-volt output provides easy and safe installation.
- Use treated water to fill the tank.
- Low salt alarm
- 24 hour clock.
- Backup lithium battery with 24 hour backup duration.
Clack valves for water softener and filters