It is a very innovative adsorbent that allows the removal of silica and from several other contaminants: phosphorus, hydrogen sulfide, ammonium, boron, and suspended solids. Made using a proprietary process, it is composed of oxide manganese and calcium oxide in the purest form on the market. Its exterior surface and unique structure allow efficient removal of contaminants. It also allows the precipitation of heavy metals, which can be extracted by CRYSTOLITE or ZEOSORB , TRAPPSORB has a high alkalinity and allows a pH adjustment without chemical dosing. Finally, Trappsorb is the best option to enrich the water with magnesium and calcium.
The purest form of magnesium oxide now available to the water treatment industry. Trappsorb is an adsorbent in the form of beads composed of 99.99% MgO + pure CaO.
Trappsorb is a porous, amorphous form of Magnesium (MgO). Although it has the same chemical composition of granular products, it is radically different from others that are based on Magnesium due to its unique manufacturing process, providing a unique surface and structures and giving uniformity and macroscopic pores. In contrast to granular magnesium, Trapsorrb has large pores with a wide range of diameters. To ensure the quality of drinking water, all products in the adsorbent division are certified by the WQA to comply with ANSI / NSF 61.
- Filtration of suspended solids.
- Due to its high alkalinity, it is easy to control the pH without using chemicals.
- Removes silica effectively compared to resins and membranes ion exchange.
- Effective phosphorus removal compared to other technologies available on the market.
- Removal of CO2 and H2S, including ammonia in water and wastewater.
- Corrosion control in municipal water networks without using corrosion inhibitors.
- Simple process to enrich the water with Mg2 + ions for softening or saline.
- Solution to incrustation problems in waste water tanks with its long-lasting pH and alkalinity control.
Trappsorb is safe and easy to handle as it is
- No dangerous
- Not toxic
- Non corrosive