High performance softener in the consumption of salt and water.
Optimal for home rooms of up to 5 people, restaurants and cafes that need to protect their equipment.
- Descaler or softener with a good quality / price ratio, due to its characteristics and manufacturing materials.
- It works by volume of water, it regenerates only when the maximum volume of water of its capacity has been used, allowing maximum savings and avoiding unnecessary regenerations.
- Programming is very simple and intuitive.
- The maintenance and installation of this softener are designed so that a professional does not have to go to our home, since it includes a by-pass to avoid costly and complicated installations.
- Compact construction, blown polyethylene cabinet
- Cabinet constructed of fiberglass reinforced polyester
- Volumetric regeneration control (by volume of treated water)
- Model 368/706 Automatic Valve, Constructed of Noryl, Mounted on Top of Body
- Newly designed hydraulic body, incorporates mixing device to adjust residual hardness
- Connection bypass in noryl
- Resin load for food use, with high exchange capacity for optimal performance
- Maximum working pressure of 8 bar
- 220V-12V power supply (transformer included)
Regeneration valve with volume meter
36,000 grain maximum capacity @ 16 lbs / ft3
16,000 grain minimum capacity @ 3.3 lbs / ft3
Peak Flow 15 psi 18 gpm (41.6 lpm)
Service Flow 12 gpm (30.3 lpm)
Backwash Flow 2.7 gpm (10.2 lpm)
1 ”(2.5 cm) inlet / outlet connection
Drain line NPTF 1/2 ”(1.3 cm) connection
Control Power Requirements 110 VAC / 60 Hz
Salt Storage Capacity 160 lbs. (72.6 kg)
Water pressure Range 20 - 125 psi (1.4 - 8.3 bar)
Water temperature range 1.7 - 37.8 ° C
* Ability to extract iron from clear water will vary depending on conditions and is not certified by WQA test data.
- Installation space requirements:
- Width 33 cm
- Depth 48.3 cm
- Height 109.2 cm
- Approx. Ship Weight 100 lbs (45.4 kg)