ZSW seawater desalination plants
Seawater desalination plant, model: DW ZSW
For water with TDS: 35,000 - 45,000 mg / l
Production flow rates: 2.8 - 5.6 - 11 - 18 - 24 - 42 m3 / h *
* Customized water treatment plants for high production flows.
DRINKING WATER FROM SEA WATER
AZUD WATETECH ZSW plants are a long-lasting, compact and factory-tested solution for Plug & Play installation (on and running) and immediate commissioning.
The automation and instrumentation of the plants allows their completely autonomous operation, to reduce operating costs and ensure efficient long-term performance.
They have a friendly interface, with the option of remote control, to facilitate the supervision and control of the system.
- MECHANICAL FILTRATION, without chemicals or unnecessary consumables.
- ZEOLITE filter bed for the removal of suspended solids.
- SHELF LIFE optimized for reverse osmosis membranes for desalination, thanks to an improved physical-chemical pre-treatment.
- CONTROL and MONITORING system to guarantee the quality of drinking water.
- EASY to operate and maintain
How different is it from other desalination plants that are assembled on site:
- Less time on site for installation and startup.
- We optimize system performance and minimize energy consumption.
- We guarantee the quality of the water supplied.
- We reduce the consumption of consumables and chemicals.
- We extend the useful life of the plant and its components.
Treatment of tertiary wastewater AZUD WATERTECH DW
Application: Groundwater Treatment
Water source: Tertiary wastewater
Location: United Arab Emirates
Used equipment: AZUD WATERTECH DW D20UOX35
Types of treatment: Disc filters, ultrafiltration (UF) and reverse osmosis (RO)
Production: 34 m3 / h
Project: Mérida Spain
AZUD WATERTECH DW in Spain
Application: Water purification
AZUD WATERTECH DW solution
Flow: 10 m3 / h (1 unit)