|P_160757||Pulstron A Plus 6 GPD, 150 psi, PP and Ceramic dosing pump.|
|P_160758||Pulstron A PLUS 12 GPD metering pump, 250 psi,|
|P_160759||Pulstron A Plus 24 GPD Metering Pump, 100 psi, Polypropylene.|
|P_160760||Pulstron A PLUS 33 GPD Metering Pump, 150 psi, PTC.|
|P_160761||Pulstron A PLUS 58 GPD, 100 psi, PTC dosing pump.|
|P_160762||Pulstron E 5 GPD 250 psi metering pump.|
|P_160763||Pulstron E 20 GPD, 250 psi, Polipro and Ceramic dosing pump.|
|P_160764||Pulstron E 40 GPD metering pump, 250 psi, Polypropylene and Ceramic.|
|P_160765||Pulstron E 190 50 psi metering pump.|
|P_160766||Pulstron E600 GPD metering pump, 30 psi, Polypropylene and Ceramic.|
|P_160767||Pulstron C 12 GPD, 80 psi, Polypropylene and Ceramic dosing pump.|
|P_160768||Pulstron C 30 80 psi metering pump, Polypropylene and Ceramic.|
|P_160769||Pulstron C PLUS 12 GPD, 80 psi, PTC metering pump.|
|P_160770||Pulstron C PLUS 30 GPD, 80 psi, PTC metering pump.|
Series A Pulstron's offers manual controls of stroke length and index functions as standard with the option to select an external rhythm for automatic control.
There are ten different models with pressure capacities of 250 PSIG (17 BAR) @ 12 GPD (1.9 lph) and flow capacities up to 58 GPD (9.1 lph) @ 100 PSIG (7 BAR), with a standard reduction rate of 100 : 1 and an optional 1000: 1 ratio. Measurement performance is reproducible to within ± 3% of maximum capacity.
E series Pulstron's offers manual function controls over stroke length and ratio with a 100: 1 reduction ratio. Our best value in a pump with this capacity.
There are twenty different models with pressure capacities of 300 PSIG (21 BAR) @ 3 GPD (0.5 lph) and flow capacities up to 600 GPD (94.6 lph) @ 30 PSIG (2 BAR), with a reduction rate of 100: 1. Measurement performance is reproducible to within ± 3% of maximum capacity.
The C series The Pulstron offers you a manual inline stroke length adjustment and fixed stroke rate. Optional control functions include external pacing, a choice between a momentary on / off switch to prime the pump, or an on / off switch to manually override all control functions.
There are four different models with pressure capacities of 80 PSIG (5.6 BAR) and flow capacities of up to 30 GPD (4.7 lph), with a reduction ratio of 10: 1. The measurement can be reproduced up to ± 3% of the maximum capacity.
Optional control functions include external pacing, a choice between a momentary on / off switch to prime the pump, or an on / off switch to manually override all control functions.
- Manual control via online adjustable stroke length (fixed stroke rate)
- Low fluid level option is available to avoid loss of prime.
- Highly Reliable Timing Circuit.
- Solenoid thermal overload protection with automatic reset.
- Water resistant for indoor and outdoor applications.
- With internal damper to reduce noise.
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce backflow and enhance spectacular priming functions.
- Few moving parts and can be mounted on walls.
- Safe and easy priming with leak-free purge valve assembly (Standard).
- Automatic control by external rhythm with priming switch (Optional).
- Reliable measurement.
- Classified as “Hot” for continuous operation.
- High viscosity capacity.
- Liquid end with no leaks or seals.