Portinox Isla drinking fountain for 3 station and 1 bottle filler.
Made of 18 gauge AISI 304 stainless steel.
Surface finish: Satin - Glossy.
• Number of Tarjas: 3
• Sink depth: 4 cm
• Vandal-resistant stainless steel nozzle, does not allow to turn and with sanitary protector.
• Button separated from the vandal resistant nozzle.
• Registration door with hidden screws.
• Inlet: 1/2 ”NPT threaded.
• Outlet: 25 mm flexible hose.
• Fixing to the floor using screws.
• Net weight: 38.1 kg.
• Raised grid at the bottom of the bottle filler that allows the bottle to be placed without obstructing the drain.
• Door for maintenance of the water purification system.
• Rounded edges to avoid accidents.
• Central body made up of 2 sheets internally separated by high-density injected polyurethane that favors the strength of the body (anti-vandalism) and prevents the pipes from heating up.
• Within the INIFED catalog.
High-tech water purification.
Water device: 5 micron pre-filter, 5 micron compact cartridge, 0.2 micron membrane filter to reduce bacteria, bacteriostatic activated carbon to avoid chlorine and flavors. Complies with the standard NOM-244-SSA1-2008 of Cofepris.
Portinox Drinking Fountain FMICL-850A-2B-1H-1LL Island for Kindergarten and Primary with Purifier System for 3 users
(2 fountains, 1 station for wheelchair accessible and 1 bottle filler)
• 100% vandal resistant drinking fountain
Look how they were in the walkers of Zapopan: