Island drinking fountian with 3 water stations and a bottle filler.
It can include a Water Treatment System for 3 users (1 drinking fountain, 1 station for people in wheelchairs and 1 bottle filler) made of EN-10088 /1.4301 (AISI 304) 18 gauge stainless steel. Surface finish: Satin-Bright.
• Composed of: Central body formed by 2 separate concentric envelopes
internally by high-density injected polyurethane that favors the robustness of the sprue,
1 special depth sink for the disabled coupled to the main body.
• Depth of the sinks: ~ 40 mm.
• Vandal-proof, anti-twist and barrier stainless steel water spout nozzle
• Fill bottles with anti-splash and anti-spill system.
• Anti-vandalism button.
• Registration door with hidden screws.
• Inlet: Threaded, NPT 1/2 ””
• Outlet: Flexible hose with a diameter of ø25 mm.
• Fastening to the ground with screws
• Net Weight: 39.6 kg
• Raised grid at the bottom of the bottle filler that allows the bottle to be supported without obstructing the drain.
• Bottle filling nozzle with a system that avoids the connection of a hose.
• Anchoring system of the door in the furniture that allows its opening but not its withdrawal or fall.
• Rounded edges to avoid cuts.
• It may include a water purification device: 5μm (microns) compacted polypropylene resin prefilter + 0.2 µm membrane purifier to reduce bacteria, sediments and chlorine. Approved by COFEPRIS to comply with the NOM 244 standard
• 100% vandal resistant drinker.