Big Bubba Filter Housing (Non-metallic)
The housings or filter housing are made of tough fiberglass reinforced polypropylene so they won't chip, rust or dent. And because all wet surfaces are non-metallic, they are ideal when chemical compatibility is an issue and for applications in seawater or very humid locations.
Filters are a more economical option over stainless steel filtration equipment due to their non-metallic construction and the current high cost of stainless steel!
Big Bubba® cartridge filters are ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
• Whole house filtration.
• Commercial filtration.
• Industrial filtration.
• Prefiltration for equipment reverse osmosis.
• Community water systems.
• Seawater applications due to its non-corrosive construction.
• Replacement for bag filters plus filter area
• Replacement for multiple cartridge filters for added convenience
• Water for livestock and poultry.
Parallel installations are recommended to achieve high flow rates, when installing filters in a common manifold, feeding all filters installed in a row
Series installations are recommended for surface water or double filtration applications, where you can fit cartridges with different micron grades.