Industrial or tertiary process wastewater treatment plant for reuse in service water, agricultural irrigation / landscaping.
Compact water reuse plant, model: RW DU
Compact and automatic water reuse plant, mounted on a metallic structure (skid) or in a maritime container, for the supply of recycled water in industrial, municipal, residential and agricultural applications.
AZUD WATERTECH RW DU / Industrial process water and tertiary treated wastewater.
Technology used: Disc filters + UF ultrafiltration membranes.
Production flow rates: 1.8 - 3.5 - 7 - 14 - 28 - 42 m3/ h *
* Custom plants for higher flow rates.
- cooling towers
- Heat exchange systems
- Reuse in fruit and vegetables
- Washing centers
WATER TO TREAT
Water from INDUSTRIAL PROCESS, TREATED WASTE water or IRRIGATION drain water.
- High concentration of suspended solids
- Low concentration dissolved contaminants
- Presence of organic matter and pathogenic microorganisms
Compliance with the quality requirements for the REUSE OF INDUSTRIAL, TREATED or IRRIGATION WATER:
- TSS <10 mg / l
- Turbidity <5 NTU
Process water recycling plants are a robust solution, as well as compact and factory tested for Plug & Play installation (on and running).
The automation and equipment used in the plants allows for their completely autonomous operation, to reduce operating costs and ensure efficient long-term performance.
They have a very simple interface to operate, with the option of remote control, to facilitate the supervision and control of the system.
- MECHANICAL FILTRATION, without chemicals or unnecessary consumables.
- Exclusive AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC AA pretreatment, specially designed for solids with filaments.
- ULTRAFILTRATION MEMBRANE System
designed for high TSS loads.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY filter and membrane CLEANING system, thanks to the combined use of water / air.
- CONTROL and MONITORING system to guarantee the quality of drinking water.
- EASY to operate and maintain
How different is it from other plants that are assembled on site:
- Less time on site for installation and startup.
- We optimize system performance and minimize energy consumption.
- We guarantee the quality of the water supplied.
- We reduce the consumption of consumables and chemicals.
- We extend the useful life of the plant and its components.
AZUD designs and manufactures compact and automatic water reuse plants, thanks to a series of water filtration and disinfection technologies, provide reused water of the required quality depending on the application - industrial process water, water for human consumption, agricultural irrigation / landscaping or environmental applications -, from industrial process water or tertiary purified wastewater.
Brand success stories
AZUD WATERTECH RW in Spain
Application: Reuse of water in fruit and vegetable washing.
Location: Spain (Valencia)
AZUD WATERTECH RW solution
Flow: 4 m3 / h (1 unit)
AZUD WATERTECH RW in Mexico
Application: Reuse of water (Elimination of oils, fats, TSS and disinfection)
Sector: Automotive Industry
Water origin: Industrial process water
AZUD WATERTECH RW D24U78 solution
Treatment types: DAF, discs, ultrafiltration (UF)
Production: 75 m3 / h
AZUD WATERTECH RW in United Arab Emirates
Application: Reuse of tertiary treatment water for cooling water supply.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Flow: 210 m3 / h
Energy consumption: 0.66 KWh / m3
Inlet water quality TDS: 1,250 mg / l; TSS: 20 mg / l; Coliforms: 2,200 CFU
Quality of treated water TDS: <100 mg / l; TSS: <1 mg / l; Coliforms: 0 CFU
Treatment line Disc Filtration + UF Ultrafiltration + Reverse Osmosis